ISO 9001 / ISO 14001
In 1998, Delta Trans was granted the Quality System Certificate ISO 9002 by the accredited certification authority Bureau Veritas Quality Polska. The Quality System covered international and domestic transport and forwarding services, logistics services, customs agency services, organization of groupage services and storage in customs warehouses.
The quality management system successfully implemented by the company in 1998, was subject to recertification after 3 years. As a result of the said recertification audit, in February 2002 Delta Trans received the Quality System Certificate No. 105712, affirming that the quality management system applied by Delta Trans was assessed and recognized as being compatible with the requirements of the new ISO 9001:2000 standard.
The quality management system that worked three years was subject to recertification in April 2008 and evaluated by the accredited certification authority BVQI as a compatible with the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 standard.
In July 2017 company received certificate in accordance with currently existing standard ISO 9001:2015
In July 2017 auditors of BVQI (Bureau Veritas Quality International) confirmed accordance of implemented in our company system to requirements of standard ISO 14001:2015
Environment Management System ISO 14001 has been functioning in Poland for quite a long time, however, it is only recently that it has become more popular. Accession of Poland to the European Union has opened new markets for Polish entrepreneurs, and at the same time the requirements of western contractors have considerably raised including those concerning the minimizing of the company's effect on the natural environment. Basic requirements of ISO 14001 standard oblige an entrepreneur to continuous monitoring of business activity of his establishment as regards affecting the environment, improving pro-environmental policy of the firm and developing its personnel awareness in this regard, engaging the entire staff in the implementation process.
- The main benefits resulting from the implementation of ISO 14001 standard:
- meeting high requirements of contractors,
- improving market image of the firm,
- minimizing the risk of the occurrence of situations which may have negative effect on the environment,
- minimizing operational expenditures through optimizing, inter alia, raw materials management and stock management, introducing new and more effective operation processes, etc.
- increase in personnel engagement,
- ensuring the compliance of the business operation with the legal requirements.
ISO 9001:2015/ ISO 14001:2015