One of the activities performed by the Group is the production of metal containers (standard and non-standard ones), intermodal containers, specialised packages as well as small buildings and road engineering components. This activity is carried out with the use of our own logistic facilities in the form of a welding hall and a paint shop located in the logistic centre in Świętochłowice, under the supervision of a qualified engineering staff and properly trained personnel.
STEEL CONSTRUCTIONS DEPARTMENT of Delta Trans Group is a leading manufacturer of transport racks and carriers for industry and commerce. Our range of products involves:
- metal containers, foldable or with a fixed structure, for the automotive, railway and aircraft industry, etc., powder or “wet” painted, hot-dip or cold galvanized and equipped with additional plastic elements, wheels, foams, etc., depending on the customer’s requirements. The Containers are designed for transport with fork lift trucks, cranes or on production lines, including automated ones.
- equipment of production lines, work tables and structures used in the industry, platforms, ladders and trusses.
- metal containers for the automotive industry, rail industry as well as aviation industry etc.
- work tables and steel structures used in the industry,
- metal packages (including baskets), their repair and regeneration,
- intermodal containers, tanks, silos for storing bulk and liquid materials,
- trolleys, transport carts.
- minimize the risks associated with transportation and loading and unloading operations,
- each rack structurally tailored for optimal protection of cargo in transport,
- can be rebuilt relatively quickly,
- resistant to weather conditions,
- optimal loading and storage area.
ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 Certificate