Delta Trans Group offers assembly and disassembly services, the aim of which is to take over the production and logistic functions from the Customers by implementation of extensive and specialized solutions tailored to our Customers’ expectations.
Delta Trans Group provides high quality assembly and disassembly production services, based on own warehouse and qualified staff. Years of experience in handling the most demanding industries and a high level of technical competence enables us to operate assembly-production tailored to customer requirements.
Over several years we have completed include the following projects:
- disassembly process based on SKD (semi - knocked - down)
- manufacture and painting of small architecture elements (benches, tables, playground items, etc.)
- noise barriers production of assigned components
- installation of electronics equipment in accordance with the technological regime imposed by the manufacturer,
- modification of transport packaging, disassembly of components of packaging, assembly replacements,
- create assembly kits used in the automotive industry.
For more information, please visit: www.delta-production.com.
For servicing each project, the Company ensures:
- warehouse, production and office spaces located on the Logistic Centre area in Świętochłowice
- qualified engineers for each project
- value-added services in the field of engineering, packaging and transport equipment design
- projects based on the highest standards of quality and lean manufacturing philosophy
- high standard of service, punctuality in connection with transport services and logistics warehouse
The Location of the Logistic Centre makes it a particularly convenient place for situating the production and distribution, encompassing with its range, most of all, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Germany and Baltic countries. It is worth mentioning that Delta Trans Group provides comprehensive transporting services in the territory of Poland and the whole Europe.
The benefits acquired by our Customers as a result of entrusting Delta Trans Group with selected production and logistic functions are as follows:
- focusing on sales, customer service and product development;
- increasing cost flexibility;
- avoiding the need to maintain and manage numerous staff;
- avoiding the need to own numerous and extended departments, such as: maintenance or HR;
- avoiding the need to employ capital (facilities, material, etc.);
- entrusting the process to highly experienced experts;
We ensure project execution beginning from consultancy to implementation, and continuous improvement of the process in the scope of individual services.
Delta Trans Group in numbers:
- 80,000 m2 of modern warehouse, production and office space
- 100 experienced technicians, engineers, and quality control management specialists
- 27 years of experience in providing production outsourcing services
- yearly: 40,000 of assembly sets prepared and sent out
- yearly: 10,000 of sea containers loaded and dispatched
- yearly: 200,000 of KLT containers washed
- yearly: 2,000,000 of pallets given out and received by Delta Trans
- yearly: 780,000 of transporting containers repaired/restored
- yearly: 12,000 of trucks loaded/unloaded in Delta Trans’ warehouses and production halls